Mwahahaha, chemistry hands on was so full of IDIOTS today. (No offence of course, but seriously - not that I'm not one myself XD) Anyway, we were supposed to titrate NaOH into HCl but SOMEBODY forgot to add the indicator (phenophlathin or whatever) and they were wondering why it didn't turn pink! LMAO. And then Nat the Great decided that the best way to neutralize HCl was to add more of it. -.- Smart huh? Haha... Then of course, Cheryl and me. We added the NaOH to the burette and was looking at a ring at the top and trying to figure out what it was. It turned out to be the funnel! My gawd, must be because it's the end of the day, LOL. Anyway, after school, Adabelle, Tan Li and I went to Sheng Siong supermarket to get food for the lower income families and we managed to get a whole lot for just $43.25! Adabelle kept worrying that we'd overshoot the budget. LOL. Yea, now I'm off to help my sis with her work, ciao.
10:17 PM